Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ciao darlings!

I hope you're having a wonderful day...

Fall is around the corner...

The days are starting to shorten...

The smell of fresh school supplies and pumpkin lattes is upon us.
((am I the only one that loves to smell new crayons, pencils & paper?!))

My favorite time of year!!

It's also time for the Doll Wardrobe Summer Fashion Design Challenge.

You can take a peeky at my entry here:

Addy's School Dress

If you'd be so kind as to leave a vote on my outfit,
(you can vote for as many outfits as you'd like, too!!)

I'd love you forever.

If you haven't got the time to take a look, here are some sneak peeks...

Addy is my first and favorite American Girl doll...
a cherished 1993 doll I purchased from her original owner.
Here she is, modeling her School Outfit, re-imagined.



 






Thanks so much for stopping by!  Do leave a comment if you'd like...we love reading your thoughts!

Our Etsy Shop Debut is getting closer & closer...

So stay tuned...

Muah.


No comments:

Post a Comment